Super Window GUI objects

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Mon Jun 13 10:30:10 UTC 2022

Every day is a school day :)

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>

On 13 Jun 2022, at 09:20, Nick Renders <omnis1 at arcict.com<mailto:omnis1 at arcict.com>> wrote:

Omnis Support came with a solution.
Apparently, Window classes have an $inheritedorder property. By setting this in the child Window to a number higher than the $order of the Headed List object, the objects of the super Window are displayed above it.

Nick Renders