firstruninstall serial number

Nick Renders omnis1 at arcict.com
Thu Jun 2 07:11:35 UTC 2022

Hi Doug,

Thanks for the feedback.

I was actually considering using the omnis.cfg file when I couldn't get serial.txt to work.
However, since I had installed the runtime in my HOME folder, I saw that it contained lines with "/Users/nick/Applications/Omnis Studio RT.app/Contents/MacOS/xcomp/...". I was worried that would cause problems when copied to other installations in different locations.

Does that affect your strategy? Or does Omnis re-calculate those paths on first run install?

Cheers,

Nick