AW: O7: Looking for an Omnis Classic (7381) External to send emails via SMTP & Office 365

Rudolf Bargholz rudolf at bargholz.ch
Sat Jul 30 12:26:59 UTC 2022

Hi Vik,

We use mailsend-as an external tool to send mail:

https://github.com/muquit/mailsend-go

You can test everything outside of Omnis, and then implement the result using batch files, called from Omnis7, and an externally created file for the mail body or one or more attachment files.

Regards

Rudolf Bargholz