Omnis Runtime End-User Deployment

Andrew Stolarz stolarz at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 13:23:57 UTC 2022

Martin,

Check out the tech note "Setting Up The Omnis App Server":
https://www.omnis.net/developers/resources/technotes/tnjs0003.jsp

You can do it through a direct connection method or a web server. We have
only ever done it via a web server (recommended) but I can see the direct
connection might be handy for a small number of users.

Andrew