How to use the Windows Deployment Tool

Andrew Stolarz stolarz at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 18:27:26 UTC 2022

Hi Michael,

We use the deployment tool on both Mac and Windows.

The deployment tool will essentially package and brand your entire omnis
application so that its ready to be put into an installer (ie. MSI).

We use Advanced Installer (and I believe many on the list use it as
well).... You can get away with using the freeware version for most needs.
https://www.advancedinstaller.com/download.html

Andrew