Convert lbr. to .exe

TBS andyh at totallybrilliant.com
Tue Jul 26 21:07:40 UTC 2022

Martin

Some mixing of metaphors there !!!

Omnis 7 itself cannot run an Omnis 10 library - period. Doesn’t matter how you change its extension.

The best you could hope for would be to fire up Omnis 10 and add your omnis 10 library as a startup library

Not sure what you mean by using ‘DoesFileExist’ as a reference to running a library ?? DoesFileExist is simply a yes or no return as to whether that file actually does exist - to run it is a different command :)

Sorry - confused of Florida here !

Andy Hilton
Totally Brilliant Software Inc
Phone (US) : (863) 409 4870