O$10.2+ Apple silicon - xcomp query

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Tue Jul 26 16:12:25 UTC 2022

You would hope so…..

As you used to be able to strip out the wrong half when PPC to Intel transition happened.

So maybe, but I guess you will have to try.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>