AW: Import from file on forms

Rudolf Bargholz rudolf at bargholz.ch
Sun Jul 24 13:54:09 UTC 2022

Hi Das,

Generally, if a users selects a group of fields in Excel, and copies this data, the data will be copied as tab delimited text. Pasting this data into a Studio entry filed will paste the CR and TAB values as well. Taking apart this text is normally a pretty easy thing to do. The only issue you might have is with enclosed text that contains embedded LF (LineFeed) values in the respective cells. I use this sometimes as an easy way to get a not too large set of data into our app.

Regards

Rudolf Bargholz