$selected only total a field

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 17:05:48 UTC 2022

Hello,

I am using remote forms

How do you display a total for a column from a list where you only want to total the selected lines?

The situation is I have a list of potential checks to print, I allow them to select lines in this list, I want to display underneath the list the total for the lines they have selected for one particular column, the amount column

Furthermore you can't have calculated display fields on remote forms as far as I know.. though I have tried putting square bracket notation into label fields

So am I forced to have a button which says "Calc. Totals" and then it gets updated

What is the notation for totaling one column only for selected lines?

Das