Bar Code Reader Recommendations?

Marc De Roover omnis1 at arcict.com
Fri Jul 22 19:17:55 UTC 2022

Hello,

Only for O$ Mac & fat client users:

Kelly has a GREAT external HIDTalk which supports barcode readers, which
are HID aware (ex: Honeywell).
So the keyboard doesn’t interfere with the barcode reader and imho the
biggest advantage is that it allows Omnis to grab the barcode data even
when Omnis isn’t the active/front app ( could even be a window less
Omnis application )

Regards,

Marc