LightsOut.DLL external

malkishtini at gmail.com malkishtini at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 13:01:46 UTC 2022

Hi Doug,

Thank you for sharing your hint, I have not even thought about it before :). Since we are still very busy with the conversion process, we just look for readymade stuff to help us solve side issues.
But I can investigate adding a timer to the system and test it.

But just in case, do you have the email of Kelly Burgess?

Thank you,
Mayada