LightsOut.DLL external

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Fri Jul 22 12:51:57 UTC 2022

hi Mayada

you’d have to ask kelly.

The difference between classic and studio is that classic had one timer, as I recall.

so, in classic, you needed to use that one timer to handle many different things and write conditional code to decide which thing you were timing.    or, in other words, you only had one timer loop.    Lightsout enabled you to have many (we used it and relied on it - it was a godsend)

in Studio, you can make many timers and timer objects.   It makes it much easier to make an independent lightsout style timer that fires at a specific time - using native studio timers.

in other words, what you are trying to do is easy with built in studio timers.

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978