Have mercy on me- Server Trouble

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Tue Jul 19 15:37:21 UTC 2022

Good for me Das.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>

On 19 Jul 2022, at 16:09, Das Goravani <goravanis at gmail.com<mailto:goravanis at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hello all,

This is a long shot and off topic, sorry.

I have a Mac Server. It has been working fine for years, but today it won’t serve my websites.

When you try to access. Https://goravani.com

You get a 522 error from Cloudflare. They do my DNS.

I checked and the IP address is correct in cloud flares setup for my site.

The server is setup the way it’s always been, and it seems to be normal, no issues.

Any ideas of what I can check?

Thanks,

Das