How email using OAuth and Exchange Online

Philip Tulett philip.tulett at pdq-networks.com
Sat Jul 16 09:03:24 UTC 2022

Hi Mike,

Now you mention it, I do remember an issue with the $completed. It too nested within subclasses.
I am calling the following line in the $construct:-
Do iPop3.$setCallingInst($cinst)
I found $completed was being called and setting the value of an instance variable with pRow. This is after a Do iPop3.$run()
However, when I came to use the instance variable its value was null.
In my case as I ended up setting a class variable in the $completed and then immediately after the Do iPop3.$run(), set the instance variable to the value of the class variable.
This works in my case as I am using the $run and not $start, and it is within an Omnis Runtime not an Omnis Web Server.

I intended to try setting the calling instance just after the $init, as in the following
Do iPop3.$init(.....)
Do iPop3.$setCallingInst($cinst)
Do iPop3.$run(),
But was running tight on time to deliver for the client and have not had a chance to go back resolve instance variable issue, so I have left it as is and is working fine in Production.

I am using 10.2 31315 on Windows Server 2022.

Kind regards
Philip Tulett