How email using OAuth and Exchange Online

Michael Houlberg michael at houlbergdevelopment.com
Mon Jul 11 17:55:07 UTC 2022

$Listers:

My client who is part of a University, tells me that this fall they are dropping support for the type of email we have been using in favor of Exchange Online and using OAuth to authenticate.  Currently we send lots of emails using SMTPSend.  For another client I have had experience using the oSMTPWorker object.  But I haven’t had to deal with either oAuth or Exchange Online Server.

Does anyone have some pointers on this they can share?

Thanks,
Michael Houlberg
Houlberg Development, LLC