Selected Line Only

Martin Obongita martin.obongita at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 11 13:31:05 UTC 2022

 Hi Das,
It is humbling to hear a senior developer admit he was wrong.Thank you for your help.For sure, I learned something new today.
CHEERS!

    On Monday, July 11, 2022 at 04:11:26 PM GMT+3, Das Goravani <goravanis at gmail.com> wrote:

I answered Martin first, and I was wrong, there IS a way to specify "Selected lines only" within a For loop.

The problem is that in 10.2 there is no prompting for that inclusion. You have to KNOW it is possible and how to put it in Syntax correctly.

Older versions of Studio, before the text based method editor, gave you this option and it put it in your code for you.

Now it has been years since I was in one of those versions of studio, and I have forgotten, never knew, the syntax for selected lines only.