Selected Line Only

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 13:11:18 UTC 2022

I answered Martin first, and I was wrong, there IS a way to specify "Selected lines only" within a For loop.

The problem is that in 10.2 there is no prompting for that inclusion. You have to KNOW it is possible and how to put it in Syntax correctly.

Older versions of Studio, before the text based method editor, gave you this option and it put it in your code for you.

Now it has been years since I was in one of those versions of studio, and I have forgotten, never knew, the syntax for selected lines only.

From what has been posted it seems the fastest solution is to set the current list, then use a For each line in list loop with (Selected lines only) being put into the command.