O$817 Win10 Printer Issue

Phil (OmnisList) phil at pgpotter.co.uk
Mon Jul 11 09:38:00 UTC 2022

Hi,

I checked the code, and there is no use of a Begin print job...

So thanks for the thoughts, but in this case it seems it is not the issue.

Although what you are saying is, it is the code for that error?

I guess internally it would still do that process, even for a single
print, and whatever that is, is having an issue?

regards
Phil Potter
Based in Chester in the UK.