Can't INSERT

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 16:04:39 UTC 2022

I’m having trouble inserting my first record into a Postgres database.

I’m logged on, have a session

I can’t get either of the following two insert types to work, they return flag false.

Do tStatObjPGRef.$execdirect(con('INSERT INTO dtcustomers ',$ctask.tSessObjPGRef.$insertnames(iro),' RETURNING  cust_id')) Returns #F

Do iro.$definefromsqlclass('scustomers')
Do iro.$sessionobject.$assign($ctask.tSessObjPGRef) Returns #F
Do iro.$insert(' RETURNING cust_id') Returns #F

Any ideas why I might be getting flag false?

I checked the $insertnames, and found that it is working correctly.