O$ : getting the local computers hard drive name under OSX

Mike Matthews - Omnis omnis at lineal.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 07:41:44 UTC 2022

Andy,

The MTD xComp for v10.2 will give you this info, and more.

Mike Matthews

Lineal Software Solutions
Commercial House, The Strand<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1> Barnstaple, Devon, EX31 1EU<x-apple-data-detectors://1/1>

omnis at lineal.co.uk<mailto:mike.matthews at lineal.co.uk>

www.lineal.co.uk<http://www.lineal.co.uk/>

www.sqlworks.co.uk<http://www.sqlworks.co/>