Importing straight to SQL

Alan Davey david.a.davey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:05:59 UTC 2022

Hi Das,

If you inspect your statement object, what does $nativeerrortext show?
This should give you the exact sql error which will help you debug the
problem.

Given that you mentioned the COPY command also failed during execution, it
seems pretty clear that you have a problem with one or more records in your
data that needs to be corrected.

If you provide exactly the error message you are hitting, someone on this
list will be able to provide better help.

Regards,

Alan