Importing straight to SQL

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 18:46:49 UTC 2022

Well using a SmartList and $doinserts worked on a test file of just 45 records.

But when I gave it 180,000 to do which is 1/12th of my actual file, on the $doinserts command it came back with kStatementExecuteFailed

This seems like a dead end. It seems that SmartLists cannot handle big time work. I can’t reasonably cut up my file greater than 12 parts to do. 180,000 is not that much. It can easily fit in memory. Even with the doubling of lists that SmartLists do.

Darn.

I wish this worked.