Session Error Message

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 18:00:26 UTC 2022

Well I figured it out partly.

I got it to work, without a SQL error message.

By switching from a REF to my session object to using the actual session object.

It seems my REF is not quite right.

Here is my LOGON method line:

Do tSessObjPG.$logon('142.197.254.173',iUserName,iUserPassword,'PGSESSION') Returns #F

It establishes a session named PGSESSION

Here is my method line that makes my REF to the session object:

Calculate tSessObjPGRef as $extobjects.PGSQLDAM.$objects.PGSQLSESS.$newref()

It makes a REF OK, but it’s not the one that is logged on?

How do I make a ref from the session that is logged on?