Session Error Message

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 17:52:11 UTC 2022

I have the following code:

Do cvCitiesList.$definefromsqlclass($tables.tccities)
Do cvCitiesList.$smartlist.$assign(kTrue)
Do cvCitiesList.$sessionobject.$assign(tSessObjPGRef) Returns #F
Prepare for import from file Delimited (commas)
Import data cvCitiesList
Close import file
End import
Do cvCitiesList.$doinserts() Returns #S1

When I run it on the last line it goes into the SQL error method I have in the table class and the error message text is "Session not logged on" and "Session must be logged on"

I am logged on to postgres. I have a session showing up under the SQL Browser, so I know I’m connected. I am assigning as you can see the Session Object Ref to the list.

I don’t get where "The session is not logged on".

Any ideas?