Postgres says my password is invalid

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:42:57 UTC 2022

What do you know?

I reinstalled, and although it gave that error

“Failed to load SQL modules into the database cluster”

Upon rebooting and using pgAdmin it now let me into “PostgreSQL 14”

I think I can now create a user and a database.

I am on the dashboard and the graphs are going by as if things are running again.

This is how it was on my first install. Things seem to be working now.

I will create a user, and then a database, and then edit hba to allow connections from my network, and try to log on.

If that all goes well, then I will try again to import that cities file, which is where I was when things stopped working.

For now it appears things are running.

Yay.

Das