Postgres says my password is invalid

TBS andyh at totallybrilliant.com
Sun Jan 30 18:19:42 UTC 2022

Das

Typically generic logs live in /var/log

If there is no specific Postgres log file I believe it will typically add to the ‘system.log’ file (you can view this using the Applications —> Utilities —> Console application)

You may have noticed that in the postgrsql.conf file that is where you can set (way down at the bottom in the REPORTING AND LOGGING section) to create its log files in various default places

Andy Hilton
Totally Brilliant Software Inc
Phone (US) : (863) 409 4870
Phone (UK) : 0207 193 8582