Postgres says my password is invalid

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 18:14:06 UTC 2022

Andy,

On my first installation I was able to look inside this file.

Now when I do the command you gave it says this:

Dass-Mac-mini:~ postgres$ sudo nano /Library/PostgreSQL/14/data/postgresql.conf
Password:
postgres is not in the sudoers file.  This incident will be reported.

Postgres is not in the SUDOERS file?  What does that mean?

This incident will be reported… to whom?

I cannot find the log file that attempt to start Postgres referred me to…

I cannot see inside /data, it is locked. If it’s in there I can’t see it.

If it’s in there is there a way I can access it with terminal.

I think that’s what’s up now.. chasing down the fact that Postgres wouldn’t start.

Covered 2 emails back in this thread. I await help on that !  The log file ! Where is it!?