Postgres says my password is invalid

TBS andyh at totallybrilliant.com
Sun Jan 30 17:43:12 UTC 2022

Das

Because the Postgres folders are owned by the Postgres user you have to use your favorite command the sudo command :)

sudo find / -name postgresql.conf

What that means is :

As the superuser, start at the top of the tree (that’s the ‘/‘) and search by name (that’s the ‘-name’) looking for files called postgresql.conf…...

Andy Hilton
Totally Brilliant Software Inc
Phone (US) : (863) 409 4870
Phone (UK) : 0207 193 8582