Postgres says my password is invalid

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 17:27:41 UTC 2022

Doug,

I use the same password for both.

In the meantime I reinstalled.

Now on the second password, and I just reinstalled, it is saying

Connection to server at localhost ::1 port 5432 failed: Connection refused. Is the server running on that host and accepting TCP/IP connections?

I just rebooted too.

This all was working. On the first install, then it just decided to not recognize my password.

Now I’ve reinstalled, and it is having the above problem.

I am clue less about what to do.