Syntax for Postgres command

Dan Ridinger dlr at futurechalk.com
Fri Jan 28 18:55:34 UTC 2022

Hello Das,

If I remember correctly, you cannot execute COPY via execute direct. I think I had to use execute it from the command line style like ‘psql COPY ….’  or something similar.

It has been a long while since I have done this. It may be different now.

Dan Ridinger
Managing Director

FutureChalk Software Inc.
20521 92A Avenue