Linux

Paul Mulroney pmulroney at logicaldevelopments.com.au
Wed Jan 26 23:55:49 UTC 2022

Hi Rob

> On 27 Jan 2022, at 12:05 am, RobAlexander <rob at quoteable.ca> wrote:
>
> I wish they'd do an official releaseop for Linux. They're already pretty close.

I agree!  There's already a "headless" version of Omnis, assuming that you want to use Omnis on Linux in a server capacity such as jsClient or restful api. I am sure that this is the most likely scenario.  However, I have a client running an all-linux business - CentOS, Gnome desktop. They're stuck with old versions because that's all that will run on their system.  I know that this is only one client that I know of world-wide, but are there others out there using Linux desktops that we don't know about?

Regards,
Paul.

Television may insult your intelligence, but nothing rubs it in like a computer.
--
Paul W. Mulroney                                            We Don't Do Simple Pty Ltd
pmulroney at logicaldevelopments.com.au       Trading as Logical Developments