Logging on with my Public IP address?

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 17:16:59 UTC 2022

I edited my pg_hba.conf file to allow outside traffic and rebooted my server (because I can’t find a way to stop then start the Postgres service). Doug gave me commands for stopping and starting, but they assume you are IN the directory where that file lives, and I can’t get to that folder because it is locked, it’s not permitted for me to "Go there".

Anyway, after reboot I was able to log into my PG database using my Public IP.. which is what I wanted to happen

Yay