SQL to Copy Table from One Session to Another?

Doug Easterbrook doug at artsman.com
Wed Jan 26 16:52:12 UTC 2022

I’d dump the table to a flat file in sql-lite in the format that you use pg_restore or SQL to load the table back up

here’s somethinf on stack overflow to help

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/758945/whats-the-fastest-way-to-do-a-bulk-insert-into-postgres <https://stackoverflow.com/questions/758945/whats-the-fastest-way-to-do-a-bulk-insert-into-postgres>

just make a text file that has one insert    and many rows of values

use PSQL to process it

mailto:doug at artsman.com
http://www.artsman.com
Phone (403) 650-1978