SQL to Copy Table from One Session to Another?

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Wed Jan 26 16:09:13 UTC 2022

Hello $all,

I have a database table with 1.7 million cities worldwide in it. It’s about 1.5 GB of data. I have it in a SQLite Database in one session within Omnis.

Then I have a Postgres session going on too.

I would like to copy the whole database table from SQLite to Postgres.

I have seen it covered before how one can do this with SQL commands, I think.

Can you do it with SQL Commands? I’m puzzled by the fact that they are in two different sessions.

Das