Remote Forms Interface Capabilities

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 21:19:14 UTC 2022

I just copied jsActivity’s form objects onto my own remote form, or rather, as a sub form.

This is Omnis’s own demo of the activity graphics possible with their activity object.

No matter how I arrange the fields, the bottom of the activity graphics are cut off by a little bit.

Which leads me to ask: Can you make remote forms with a lot going on, a big 21 inch remote form, for a business, with a lot crammed together tightly like you can on windows? I suspect not. I suspect you cannot guarantee placement like that.

You have to space things out some don’t you?

I see in places like the medical offices I go to, interfaces on web browsers which are tight, colorful, intense, filled.. can you do that with remote forms?