IP address for Wider Use?

Dan Ridinger dlr at futurechalk.com
Mon Jan 24 00:22:42 UTC 2022

Hello Das,

Setting up access to the outside world id defined in the hba config file in Postgres

I have put a link in for the documentation on pg_hba.conf file setup. This file controls what IP’s can access the database and a number of other access control information. There are some good examples  of setups.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/auth-pg-hba-conf.html <https://www.postgresql.org/docs/14/auth-pg-hba-conf.html>

Dan Ridinger
Managing Director

FutureChalk Software Inc.