Postgres First Logon Questions

Per-Arne Svensson perarnesvensson at me.com
Sat Jan 22 22:12:27 UTC 2022

Hi Das,

The username is usually ’postgres’

I use a Mac app called SQLstudio Pro for managing my postgres databases. I find it much easier to use that instead of Omnis. Also when a sql doesn´t work I copy it from Omnis and paste it into SQLstudio and run it there. If it is not working there either I start to change the sql and continue testing until it works. Great app!

All the best,
P.A.