O$ 10.2 Incognito Lists

Mike Rowan michael.rowan3 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 23:20:53 UTC 2022

I have a window with a number of similar lists.
I have an object that manages the code for those lists.
I have push-buttons that cause changes to be made to the list data.

The object knows which list the push-button wants to operate on, and uses
one method for all lists since the required action and list structure are
the same.

My problem is that I need to use, in the method, something like this but
with anonymous lists:

Set current list to iList1
For each line of list (selected lines only) from 1 to iList1 from iList1
$linecount step 1
         Calculate iList1.C2 as 'xyz'
End for

I need to refer to the list identity by reference, I guess, but I tried :

Set reference irList to iList1

But that sets irList to 1.

No doubt I've missed something glaringly obvious. Any suggestions, please?