Studio 10.2 runtime

Jef Leys | Desim jef.leys at desim.be
Sat Jan 15 09:43:01 UTC 2022

Hi List,

Exactly the same problem here.

RT 10.2 build 31315
DEV 10.2 build 30204
Using omnis Datafiles shared with omnis data bridge 1.77

All running on Mac OS Big Sur

Error bad file number occurs when accessing the database using DML commands.
Build list from file, next,...

Never a problem with DEV only with RT.

This issue is not persistent.

Can’t figure out what is causing it.  Thought network speed was an issue?
Error occurs only at startup.

Any ideas?

Jef Leys