Report parameters

Kelly Burgess kellyb at montana.com
Thu Jan 13 21:23:33 UTC 2022

Hi Martin,

>I have added the code below to the method $print
>If I print, the report does not sort the records as desired.

Right, as the docs I quoted earlier say about $sorts:
"You can modify the contents of this group at runtime using the notation, to change the sort fields for the report, but if you want the changes to take effect this must be done in the $construct() method of the report before the report instance is created."

So this is something you can't do at section $print time, too late by then.

Kelly