Report parameters

Martin Obongita martin.obongita at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 13 17:20:08 UTC 2022

 Hi Kelly,
I have added the code below to the method $print of the "subtotal heading" section so that the report is sorted by "iCode" instance:

If iReportSortByRecord

Do $clib.$reports.rRecordListSorted.$sorts.1.$dataname.$assign(iCode)

Do $clib.$reports.rRecordListSorted.$sorts.1.$subtotals.$assign(kTrue)

Do default
End If
If I print, the report does not sort the records as desired. "iReportSortByRecord" value is set to 1.
Kind regards, Martin