For those of you using M1 and Android Studio

Sten-Erik Björling s-e.bjorling at enviro.se
Wed Jan 12 08:39:52 UTC 2022

Hi,

Here is an interesting video covering the install of latest Android Studio versions on Apple M1 computers…

https://youtu.be/dCbr2iFbh8o

Take care all, all the best…

Stene

_____

Sten-Erik Björling
Enviro Data
Kyrkogatan 5A 2 tr
SE-972 32  Luleå
Sweden

E-Mail: s-e.bjorling at enviro.se
Mobile: +46-70-655 11 72
Wire: @stenerikbjorling
Skype: stenerikbjorling
iChat: stene at icloud.com
FaceTime: stene at icloud.com
whereby.com: stenerikbjorling
Hotmail / Messenger: stenerikbjorling at hotmail.com
GMail: stenerikbjorling at gmail.com
______

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, may be legally privileged and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use, distribution, or reproduction of the contents of this email is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email and destroy all copies of the original message including any attachments thereto. Thank you.

Please note that we take reasonable precautions to prevent the transmission of viruses; however, we cannot guarantee that this email or its attachments are free from viruses. We only send and receive emails on the basis that we are not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the opening of this message and/or attachments.