Studio 10.2 and Big Sur

Wayne Germann wgermann at PACIFIC.EDU
Thu Jan 6 18:46:52 UTC 2022

Can you do a command break to see what process is in a loop?

-----Original Message-----
From: omnisdev-en <omnisdev-en-bounces at lists.omnis-dev.com> On Behalf Of Plum Hollow Software
Sent: Thursday, January 6, 2022 10:41 AM
To: OmnisDev List - English <omnisdev-en at lists.omnis-dev.com>
Subject: Studio 10.2 and Big Sur

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of Pacific. Do not click any links or open attachments if this is unsolicited email.

Hi List,

I have an issue with Studio freezing only when another applications is opened on top of it.  I don’t get the spinning wheel of death I get the watch that just sits there until I force quit it.  I have 1 powerbook and 1 mac mini freezing.  If no other app is open it runs fine.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Randy Wilson
Plum Hollow Software Inc.