AW: Combo box popups with OS 4.3.2 and Windows 10

Rudolf Bargholz rudolf at bargholz.ch
Wed Jan 5 16:49:17 UTC 2022

Hi Thad,

Try deactivating all toolbar buttons. If you see toolbar buttons in the Studio DEV environment, right mouse click on the toolbar, choose to see the menus, and deactivate all toolbar buttons (uncheck the toolbar buttons in the list). Then the dropdown will be displayed in front of the window, and not behind the window, i.e. invisible.

Regards

Rudolf