style(kEscStyle,?,?)

Mischa mischa at omnislab.com
Sun Feb 27 20:44:54 UTC 2022

Hi Doug,

thanks for your reply - yes, I use kEscBmp widely in my application, I however could not find an example how to use kEscStyle. Meanwhile it turned out that it is not suitable for my purpose - using a different font (e.g. Open Sans instead of Omnis System) as headline in the text run, so I did another approach that works but is not so elegant ;)

best greetings and thanks
Mischa