Apache caught SIGTERM

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 20:52:24 UTC 2022

Today I restarted my Mac Server and Apache won’t start up, it says in the log file that it “Caught SIGTERM”.

I have not made changes so much lately. The server was working. I just rebooted.

The only changes I have made lately is I got rid of a site, removed it from the VHOSTS file and removed it’s directory from htdocs and removed its entry from MAMP PRO (Apache management software for the Mac).

The log file does not give any other information.

If I remember rightly “caught SIGTERM” is a rather generic fault and I won’t be able to get much help for it off the web. Though I will try that next.

I just thought I’d write to see if you know of anything.