Images on App Server

Paul Mulroney pmulroney at logicaldevelopments.com.au
Fri Feb 25 00:44:01 UTC 2022

Hi Das,

In most web browsers, you can show developer tools.  For example in Safari or Google Chrome you can show the developer tools.  There's a section that shows errors encountered such as images not loading.  If you look at the URL of the image that it's trying to download, you will most likely find that the location isn't quite right.

For example, the URL in the code below "images/applets/welcome_holidays1.png" is a relative address, and it means that there should be an images folder at the top level of your web server html folder, and inside that applets and inside the image.  If you go to your browser and enter the address as eg <server name>/images/applets/welcome_holidays1.png and you don't see an image, then the problem is the location of the folder.

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Paul.