Images on App Server

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 21:52:54 UTC 2022

Hello,

The HTML folder of the development copy of Omnis 10.2 has an "applets" folder inside the "images" folder. It contains png’s.

The "Native List" demo by Omnis uses these images one per line,

Do iSubList.$define(iTextCol1,iTextCol2,iAccessoryType,iAccessoryContent,iAccessoryValueCol,iImagePath)

Do iSubList.$add('Button','kJSNativeListAccessoryTypeButton',kJSNativeListAccessoryTypeButton,'My Button',,'images/applets/welcome_holidays1.png')

You can see the URL as the last parameter added to the list.

In development mode these images show up on the remote form demo where they should.

But when I deploy that demo as part of my own demo on the App Server the images disappear.

I have copied the applets folder of images over to my server both in the HTML documents folder and in the file tree for the app server installation.. I put them in both places.

I made sure they had root ownership and plenty of privileges.

They still don’t show.

Any ideas why they don’t show?

I rebooted too.