Remote Form Slider $val

Das Goravani goravanis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 15:26:55 UTC 2022

After playing with it now for awhile, and thanks for that Kelly, after playing with it, I can say it is truly weird.

On the Native Slider control you can set the value of $val but you cannot read it. The only way to get the value is with the parameter it passes in pSliderValue… which works out fine.. it’s just odd that you can set a certain value but not read it.