Endpoint protection

Andrew Stolarz stolarz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 15:44:25 UTC 2022

Hi Geert,

We use "Sophos Intercept X Advanced for Server with XDR" on all our windows
servers. I believe every server should have endpoint protection....omnis
web server or not.

Somehow these attacks on servers happen in ways I will never understand,
but Sophos has been able to prevent ransomware attacks for us multiple
times, and detected unusual activity in other web frameworks we used
which allowed us to make appropriate security fixes.

Andrew